PT-2000 Plasma Treatment System
Tri-Star Technologies presents the PT-2000, a turnkey system that dramatically increases the surface energy of any non-conductive material, including silicone rubber, resins, fluropolymers (Teflon), and plastics.
Learn more about the PT-2000
2201 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-1303
Fax: (310) 536-1304
M100L-FG-TT model ECONOLASE Affordable Portable Laser Wire Printer
The M100L-FG-TT model Econolase is a portable, fully automatic, turnkey marking system that utilizes a UV solid state laser with an integrated high-speed scanner. User
friendly software allows unlimited font selection (any TrueType font for any language) as well as full graphics capabilities (pictures, logos, barcodes, etc.) The M100L-FG-TT Econolase supports both vertical and horizontal text orientation.
- 355 nm solid state UV laser
- Class 1 for use on open shop floor
- Processes continuous filament or segmented wires or cables from 26 AWG to 4 AWG
- Fully compliant with all known Military and Commercial specifications
- Full graphics capable
- Prints any alphanumerical information in any font, language, size, also bar codes, logos, etc.
- Processes already terminated discrete wires and cables (with connector shells installed)
- Prints on shrink tubing or any other laser-markable substrate
- Prints in single and multiple lines
- No limits on minimum or maximum length of wires/cables
- Small size, light and very robust
- Ideal for small to medium production runs, on-site harness repairs or installations
- Upgradeable to M100LFG-TT-A
- The lowest priced UV laser wire marker in the world!
Requirements & Specifications
- Electrical Power: 120/220 VAC 1 phase, 4 A 50/60 Hz
Read more about the M-100L FG-TT model Econolase (713kB pdf file)
M-100L FG-TT model Econolase Splash Sheet (2MB pdf file)
M-100L FG-TT model Econolase video introduction and demonstration.