PT-2000 Plasma Treatment System
Tri-Star Technologies presents the PT-2000, a turnkey system that dramatically increases the surface energy of any non-conductive material, including silicone rubber, resins, fluropolymers (Teflon), and plastics.
Learn more about the PT-2000
2201 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-1303
Fax: (310) 536-1304
M-100J/M-100JS Ink Jet Wire Marker
The M-100J/M-100JS is a fully automatic, computer controlled, high speed ink jet wire and cable marking system. This new and unique wire processing system is the first in the industry to integrate an in-line plasma pre-treatment system. This proprietary plasma device not only enhances the quality and durability of the mark, but it also gives the M-100J the ability to print on almost any wire insulation material, including fluropolymers (Tefzel, Teflon, etc.).
- High speed, up to 600 feet per minute
- Instant in-line curing, no post curing required
- Utilizes a patented plasma pre treatment system to allow printing on almost all insulation materials
- Utilizes UV curable inks, various colors available
- Surface print, no insulation damage
- Integrated plasma pre-treatment provides a high contrast mark that will not rub off!
- Accommodates most insulation materials
- Totally microprocessor controlled
- Accommodates wire/cable: .038" to .250"
- Accommodates both round and twisted cable
- Meets MIL-W-5088L and MIL-M-81531
- Boeing Certified
M-100JS Additional Features:
- Dual head (two-color) UV inkjet
- Schleuniger programmable cutter/strip
- Dimensions: 56" H x 60" W x 28" D
- Power: 208 VAC 60 Hz. 3f, 20A
- Weight: approx. 350 lbs.
- Air Requirements: 90 PSI, 10 CFM
- Wire Lengths: 1" to 9,999"
- Strip Lengths: 1/8" to 1/2"
- Ink Colors: consult factory
Read more about the M-100J Ink Jet Marking System (68.6KB pdf file)
M-100JS dual head (two colors) UV inkjet wire marker with Schleuniger programmable cutter/strip.
M-100J Customers Include
- A.E. Petsche, TX
- Boeing/Labinal, TX
- Cherokee Nation Industries, OK
- Computer Science Corporation, NC
- Continental Airlines, TX
- Daitron, NE (2 units)
- Harvard Custom Mfg., MD
- Kawasaki Heavy Industry, Japan
- Kuchera Defence, PA
- L-3 Communications, KY
- LaBarge, AR
- LaBarge, MO
- Lockheed, GA
- Nippon Sharryo, USA
- Raytheon, IN
- SAMS, CA
- Sikorsky Aircraft, CT
- US Air Force
- US Navy
- Westwind Technologies, AL